Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Reasons to be excited:

  • the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes! the ashes!!!! Ahhhhh. Unfotunately the first ball is bowled at midnight and the last at 7am which makes proper viewing from the UK near impossible. But perhaps a blessing considering the coming months of night time breastfeeding. Dear god, I hope we win. I dont think I could handle losing it again. I just hope that more than one Aussie batsman decides to turn up this time.
  • Strictly Come Dancing and I'm a Celebrity... have both taken to the airwaves again (my addiction to both of these can be blamed squarely on Georgia.)
  • Georgia and Pete have got their internet back. I don't know how they survived.
  • Baby should be released in the next 7 days. I'm not sure if this is exciting or not, but feel the expectation is that I should porbably put it in the exciting catagory.

(on the downside i seem to have caught dave's cold and find myself surrounded by tissues and unable ot stop sneezing)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurrah shes back - still look everyday even from aussie land (see you mum today- will say hello)
Lisa :-)

Beth said...

OMG! Just 7 days?!? That's the most exciting news I've heard in a very long time!! GOOD LUCK, MY FRIEND!!!!! My thoughts are with you and Dave.