Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Impending Silence

Whilst enduring an evil virus which has left me unable ot hold down or desire food and in a state of constant exhaustion, I have managed to drag myself to work for a couple of hours today. For no other reason than to tell my legion of fans, that my blog will be somewhat silent for the next few days as I'm off to France to watch everyone else drink wine. It will be ok Lachy and Nadsie, I will be back in no time whatsoever.

OK. I'm too tired to write anything more.

3 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

hey-!!
insulted.
I was a fan waaaaayyyy before anyone...

hope you feel better.

hope its good with ma and pa

xox

Anonymous said...

Get better Miss Heather, I am now addicted to blog world and can't be left on my ownsome for too long, otherwise I may recreate the wall of flair in my own house. And that's no good, because I am packing it up at the moment to move into a new (as yet unfound) place. Maybe Red can take over your blog duties while you are away. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather Bell,
I too am sick as a dog... not sure what's wrong, ndoesn;t feel like the flu... Just snotty and so weak I can hardly lift my arm to drink. Maybe plavo virus te he he (how well do you still know your crows).
Shame you're ill for your trip to France, take care little one.
Love and feeble cuddles,
The General