Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apologies for the Typing. I cant see what I write.

Well I sit here wriiting from my new shiny new computer - and it is very shiny, and very new and I loved it to bits. Yes, 'loved' it, as I'm trying to emotionally distance myself from it as tomorrow it goes back to it's maker to be replaced by a twin who'e screen light does not randomly stop working.

Yes, I write this in near darkness, dedicated blogger that I am.

Not much to say. May parents are due on an airplane in a matter of hours, Federer is hopefully about to sink the boot into the hateful Roddick (no reason for hate there, other than being a closet Mandy Moore fan, the fact he knocked Ley Ley out and that his eyes are weird) and some pasta bubbles away on the stove. I've been away for most of the weekend, and just checked my blog comments. Have been considering the idea of Webbie being behind a 'Vote For XXX' campaign and became very scared and impressed. Mr. Damien Leith is a lucky man indeed. Saying no to Webbie is the hardest person in the world to do this too is not a grandious statement. I'm dont think I've ever met someone who has been successful. And lived to tell the tale. I've also be reconsidering my remark that insinuated that watching Mez's blog was like watching paint dry. Perhaps in spite of me, her blog has become a hive of activity of late. The same connot be said of Verity's (ka-zing!).

What else? Dave has just spent the last half hour gleefully pointing out that according to Freakonomics (by Levitt and Dubner) Heather is in the top 5 American names that signify low-income, low-education, low, low low. I've been finding it particularly challenging to tie shoelaces of late - not only physically putting them on, but remembering which loop goes where. So he might have a point there.

I alluded to the fact that I was away these past 2 days, but unfortunately I'm going to leave that entry for hte new computer. It involves phots and best not be done after spending an hour waiting for a techie to tell me I would have to return the computer. God knows, injecting humour and excitment into the trip which was: Deal, Kent, United Kindom requires a bit more positivity than I currently have.

Oh - and after waking up yesterday morning, unable ot sleep-in in the knowledge that I could find out if the Crows beat Freo - I wrote a raptuous hurrah on this blog. Only to discover that I forgot that all important 'Publish' Step. Bum.

Must go. I've eaten the pasta, Roger is embarrassing Andy for even showing up, and staring at this screen too much longer will probably make my eyesight worse than it is.

xxH


p.s is it wrong to find federer attractive?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor little Pleather!!! So looking forward to your new laptop.... I too am looking forward to it also, RE: More blog entries.
Chin Up little Waddler, XX
The General

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with finding thoughts of old feds messing with your clean undies! What a head - finely chiselled honker under a kaiser helmet of black locks that say 'dork' in the sexiest way possible. And the socks!!!! If he hadn't been good at tennis Roger would have been a natural behind the wheel of the 285X to Paradise Junction. RRRRRRRRROGER!!
ps go the Crows!

Anonymous said...

What kind of lappy is it?
One with a backlight obviously... How conventional