Thursday, November 04, 2010

SO.....

I basically wrote this post about 2 weeks ago. Meant to publish but WOAH all of a sudden I had a wedding to go to, and incredible dance moves to release onto the unsuspecting public. And it has taken some time to get my grip on reality again. These probably could have been a facebook updates, but I have a image ot maintain. Behold: thoughts from the last week


- I wonder what the long term affect of balsting Gaga and Beyonce when driving will have on my boys. Particularly when the only things they say are ‘More mama music’ and ‘Louder’.

- That puzzle piece best not be out in the rain. Search the house and garden as hard as i did, piece number 30 remains adrift and instinct tells me it is most likely bloating and warping in this torrential downpour. No biggie ordinarily (except against my sense of order which is a topic for me and my therapist) but it happens to belong to the toy effing library. Again. I swear the only time I lose pieces is when it has Burside Council stamped on the back of it.

- Why does the lid not stick to the super glue stick?

- What happened to skype. Been absent for a few weeks and... woah..

- Fact: 10 year old Nokias have a battery life of 10 minutes.

- Foxtel is basically 90% the same as the UK. More Aussie cricket though. That first game against India was excruciating.

- The surface of hte pool has be broken. Albiet very briefly nad involving a surfboard. And most definitely not by me.

- Is it wrong that my fav shows at the moment are: Vampire Diaries (oh yeah! New one in my hot little hand), Project Runway, Jersey Shore, Jamie at Home and Play School.

- How can you work when you are staying for 2 weeks right next to Selfridges?! SHOP, dear lord. SHHHHHOP!!

- Girl crush on marina (and the diamonds)

- What has happened to Bec? Please blog.

- Albums: I never do anymore. Under the weight of ridiculous amounts of digital music, playlists increasingly dominate. In fact, lately each year I reckon only 2 or 3 albums (in their entirety) make it with me. Is this due to old age + kids, or digital music gloriousness?

- Speaking of which – The xx. That album could be almost perfect.

- Not sure if i should resist the urge to have a week of mundane fbooking. You know. Telling them about my toast, the weather, what tv show im watching, when i go to the loo... etc.

- Toy Sory 3 final scene got me totally misty.

- Today:
‘Fred. Is Rocco a little girl or a little boy?’
‘widdle girl’
‘well no, look at him, he’s a little boy’
‘NO. Wocko widdle girl. Wocko: Girl.’


Oh in so many ways Fred you got it right.

2 comments:

Mezzle said...

SLAMMED!

Your random thoughts need to be analysed, scrutinised and publicised.

B said...

I'm here! Still alive and kicking - just working full time rather than spending 8 hours a day looking at random videos on YouTube.

(I miss those days)

It made me super happy to see an update from you - and your random thoughts made me smile.

I think a constant stream of mundane FB updates form you would be a severe improvement over the junk that usually fills my News Feed! Do it!!