Monday, April 26, 2010

Revenge of the dot

ok. so here's a few things
  • wanna see pics of the place we live. Check this out. Those ten pics pretty much show it all. Except for the MESS. THat was momentarily swept under the rug.
  • Marina and the Diamonds could be my phase. After pretty much wearing out Florence and the Machine on my ipod (seriously. THAT much), im suspecting this lady might be next in line. She's had quite a few hits on the radio here and i hear this one on the radio today. I'm not sure if this is acceptable to say, but it had a bit of a F. Apple feel to it. Which in my book, is a pretty awesome thing.


  • thats about it really. maybe watch this for an update.
  • OH. Buffy got engaged whilst in London! Way to go Nat. You two make me vomit with your awesomness. Full Operation Put A Ring On it. details to com

2 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

love the house.

wish we could have seen it while you there.

excellent view from toilet. tick.

Rocco has a basin in his room. tick.

laptop on couch in loungeroom. tick.

oh and you guys just have to have a 'loft room' in every house now. it's your thing. tick.

come home.

x

Mezzle said...

Don't need to look at house pics, cause I been there. Oh yeah. Heather, you can't go back to Australia. I won't allow it. I will kidnap you and your entire brood and hold you hostage without ransom in my flat.