Friday, January 22, 2010

you MUST watch this

this is one of hte most amazng things I have seen in a long time (and I spend a lot of time looking at amazing things online, so trust me). Thank you to Buff for bringing this to my attention, the impact was immense.

Turn up the volume and enjoy:

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1264197074519RA60


updated:
this is a completely different thing to the one above, but i enjoy immensely each time i watch
(if you tube pulls it go to College Humour website and plug in 'Dangerous Wands'

4 comments:

Beth said...

WHY isn't anyone commenting on this GENIUS-NESS??! College Humor is just DA BEST.

When did Dave grow that 'stache?? It becomes him, very much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather Bell, hmmm I don't really know Harry Potter that well so didn't get so much... I saw a funny one from college Humour RE: "I got a feeling"... That was pretty funny.

More posting please!!! Nadsie XX

B said...

Oh man, that was hilarious.
"We only got one Hipogriff"
*snort* too funny.

B said...

Wanted to add - randomly, that we have recently discovered Mumford & Sons - they are made of win and awesome. LOVE them.

I stupidly looked up their live gigs only to find that they are playing in Paris in a few weeks time and sadly, funds do not exist to make this happen.

Just thought I'd share a "great minds" or "great tastes" think alike moment. ....
if that makes any sense!!

xx