Monday, June 08, 2009

Stating the Obvious

I'm sorry to say that things have become so busy for me, that I seem to be spinning so many plates at the moment, that me blogs are going to have to take a back seat for a while. Which is not that unusual on this site, I'm sure you agree. Except normally I'm in denial when this happens and lamely continue to promise more posts.

This time i'm under no illusions. After a stream of visitors for the past month, we head to Coarsica for a week's holiday on Sunday. After this I face a week or two of moving and then trying to get systems up and moving in a new place (including internet). Not to mention the thousand of other things I need to organise to keep this family running and the fact that my external hardrive is busted (goodbye all pictures and video!) and Fred has irrepearably ripped off about 7 keys fom this keyboard making typing the MOST frustrating thing I could possbly be doing at the moment.

*sigh*

Bring on Corsica. I need some pool time.

4 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

yep you go and relax in the sun!

come back and blog

photos and videos gone??!!! oh god

Anonymous said...

have fun on hols. And good luck with the move... BWT: I feel your pain with missing key board letters. I have been without an "n" for so long that I actually find it hard to type on a regular keyboard with an "n" - usually end up with 3 x more of them than I need!

xxx
al&al

Beth said...

Make sure to take some "Heather" time, just for yourself.
My God, woman. You deserve it.
Come back when you're relaxed and happy, with a billion pictures and stories to share!
We'll all be here, waiting patiently : )
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Geordy and Pete said...

um.

still check blog everyday. can't help it.

x