Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Blog is the New Black

Well hot on the heels of my declarations that blog is dead, I write that this just ain't so.

Al & Al, no strangers to the comments boards have taken to the blogosphere. Prepared to be dazzled people, these two are C.R.A.Z.Y.

In the new year Buff restarted her long-stagnant blog and in recent months not only has Vee picked up hers again, but she has successfully managed to taunt Mez back into action.

Are the heady golden days of blogging coming back??? The anticipation is too much fo me!! All that needs to happen now is for something called 'Confessions of a Nerd' (Nadine) to start and this person finally move on from the sad passing of Jimmy the Dog.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mez is BACK!! WOOHOO!
Very exciting, all of these blogs to distract me from the daily grind!! And from all corners of the world...I LOVE it!!

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!!!!!!