Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Argh.

Well, it's been silent here for a while but I've been busy, busy. To the point where last night I stayed awake for far longer than I should have, worrying about all this things I should not have been thinking of. On the upside I've had my parents in town to help and distract, but I'm madly trying to organise something vaguely ok fo Dave's upcoming milestone birthday this weekend. On top of this we have had the somewhat bad (well, unexpected) news that our Landlord plans on selling the house and as of June 4 we will be needing to move. F.A.R.K. I think we had both thought that we would be here till we left for Oz, it is such a lovely, comfortable space to raise our boys. Plus it has the added bonus of a seperate flat to squirrel away the thousands of Aussie travellers and a nanny. Nightmare.

So no doubt I'm going to spend the next couple of weekd madly researching and viewing potential properties until.

Wish me luck.

Will blog more soon.
xxH

ps. Go Newcastle!

5 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

crikey. another move. that sucks.
moving house sucks.

x

Beth said...

Oh, NOOOOOOOO! Heather, that's terrible news!! Such a lovely, gem of a house, I'm so sorry you have to leave :( Meredith is going to Paris next week with her boyfriend, and said she may be able to take the Chunnel to London for a day to visit. Obviously not the best time...? Kiss those boys for me!
xoxoBuff

Verity Slee said...

oh dude- that sucks! (just incase you didn't know that already)

Me said...

stay calm...in this market they may take a while to sell...your parents...there...now... call me soon to cathc up ..pretty please Lx

Anonymous said...

Happy 40th to DAVE - hope it all went well. Good luck with the move. Al and I are in the same boat (well, moving to NZ, so similar), Have packed up and moved 3 times in the last year! Sure you'll find somewhere equally great!
xx al&al