Sunday, February 01, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes



cos its just hair, right? and when you've essentially had the same hair for 15 years, its time to try something new. I didn't mind it at first, still don't really mind it (don't love it either) but thoughts have taken something of a blow from Dave's assertion that it was 'Mum-sy' Which is indeed an accurate deduction for a stranger to make, but none-the-less, not one I want made. HOWEVER perhaps I should just accept the overwhelming evidence - becasue when I think about where I'm at and what I'm missing, whilst a few drinks are a nice idea, I could quite happily never be hung-over again. And when I think about what truly excites me, it's not a night out watching a band play, it's cooking a roast chicken and watching another episode of SeaChange. Mumsy? Yes. But definitely a hot one.
(you're all probably wondering what I'm talking about as you have been unable to rip your eyes away from hte beauty and joy which is Rocco's face)

6 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

you look hot!
I love it.
Rocco is an angel.
what a cheeky smile.
x

Anonymous said...

love the new hair.....!! Great colour and fringe suits you. must.change.hair.often - we all know that is my motto anyway x
al&al

Anonymous said...

ps - has anyone ever told you you look like Cate Blanchett? I was watching C.C of Benjamin Button last night and was totally thinking that you look like her....! Is that weird?!
al&al

Beth said...

Not mumsy at all. In fact, I think it makes you look very...I'm going to say it...sexy. The fringe frames your face perfectly, and gives you a sort-of come-hither, "well hello there, sailor" look.

And, Rocco is gorgeous. He also compliments the hair cut nicely.

xoxo

Geordy and Pete said...

yeah, less mumsy and more milfy! you look great, dave's a silly billy!

Anonymous said...

The hair is awesome. Fringe gets definite tick of approval. It is not quite as edible as Rocco's little face, but that would be a tall order. He looks like he just came out of an old fashioned Pears commercial where only cute angel babies are allowed.