Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Last Goodbye

Well. So. Hmm. How to start the saddest blog ever?

Buffy left London. Returned to T-dot. Which has devestated our family in many ways. I have no-one to watch Maury with. Fred has lost his best mate and now has no-one that gives him extra-long wizzies and then laughs with him as he drunkenly stumbles into the rose bushes. Dave... well... he's inconsolable of course. But we are slowly attempting to pull ourselves together and get on with life. Thankfully a wedding next year (Congrats K-Dawg!) might be the excuse that brings us together again.
Here are the photos of the last moments Fred has with his beloved Aunty Buff-Buff. And a tissue.






1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh...my....god. I was not expecting that. I am so touched, I have no words. And I always have words. What a bitter-sweet moment in time, putting the giggling Fred-man to bed. I miss you all so, so much, and am so sad that I can't be there to watch Fred and Rocco grow into the amazing little boys they are sure to be (thanks to Super-Mum and Dad). Once Kez picks a date, you can be certain I'll be on a plane a few days before so I can spend as much time with you and the family as I can. I love, love, love you all. Well look at that...I was able to squeeze out some words through my uncontrollable sobbing. xxx