Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Nadsie!!!

Well, I had hoped to get this post up last Friday to celebrate Nadsie's actual birthday, but due to being in the middle of a cold (which I still have not kicked) and having crazy headaches from being stuck for hours in our apartment where the fumes of fresh varnish from the floor below reduced me to a blubbering and pathetic wreck..... it just wasn't going to happen.

Anyway - as one of this blog's more obsessive readers, it is only right that Nadise (aka The General) gets a montage for her birthday. These 4 photos are some of my favourites, I'm particularly happy with the last one. It was taken on the tail end of a rather large night of celebrity head down at Goolwa when, due to our merry state we decided to pose for the photo amidst the shouts of 'Levels! Levels! Be on different Levels!' We found this most amusing at the time. Verity? Well, I'm just happy she was able to shuffle her way into that photo.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much darling,
your 'happy birthday nadsie' blog was the best present ever!!! Absolute gold, especially the JESUS army... too funny.
However you did dash my dreams of me and your bubba sharing the same birthday... all you had to do was give birth on the 24th, was it really that hard?
Good luck for the next few weeks!! I'm thinking of you al the time, and for the first time ever, I'm excited when there is nothing on your blog as I get to thinking that last night must have been 'baby time'...
XX love you lots sweet one
Nadsie