Friday, August 25, 2006

Have Mercy

OK. So the buzz surrounding YouTube has been growing for some time. And I'm suprised that I've never taken the time to look at the site ~9probabl has somethng to do with the fact it has been banned at work). But the combination of finally getting broadband at home and Laura insisting I watch men dance on treadmills (as genius as it sounds) I ventured forth.... Three hours later, I'm still glued. I dont know whether to kiss the lovely laura or plot her downfall. Either way, I won't be happen until I am old and grey, as it is unlikely I will ever be able to pull myself away from the computer ever again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, trust me I too regret ever discovering Youtube...when I discovered the dancing men I remained in front of the computer all evening, only occassionally leaving for toilet breaks. I am worried that soon I will be one of those sad case junkies sitting in my own poo watching film clips on You tube. It's only a matter of time. Maybe we can start a new-age addiction and try and pass it on to poor unsuspecting fools that are still back in the dark ages with their drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. Substance abuse is so 95.

Me said...

http://www.youtube.com/v/RB-wUgnyGv0


Check this one out - the quick change artists....