Sunday, June 25, 2006

Alive and Well

Just a quick note to say all is well. In Santorini at the moment, I chanced upon the fact that the hotel we are staying in has free internet. Will be back in London on Monday (arrive at 3.30pm which will see me start a mad dash across London in an attempt to catch some of the Aus v Italy game) and you can expect a more rounded update on how things ahve been for hte past week then.

Paris was pretty good (apart from the fact that it is filled with the the type of rude people that give hte French a bad name), and Greece has been incredible. It has been skimpy little dress weather the entire trip (though mine of course need a bit more room around the middle) Milos was a real find - snall, but INCREDIBLY beautiful island (we swam around those volcanic cliffs in the picture with the boat below) which was almost untouched by tourists. Santorini is beautiful - whilst slightly touristy - it is vibrant and our upgraded suite has the most amazing view of the caldera and the island.

We've had a few ups and downs, and funny situations which I will detail on here (or will I? still promising to do a write up of my Amsterdam trip back in January...)at some later date when I get time to sit down and write something more substancial. Will also add photos of course.

I am well, baby seems fine, though makes me uncomfortable at time. Quite prone to getting cramps and due to the larger size of my belly, my boobs and unimpressive posture- some positions are now hard to breathe in. I definately can no longer lie on my stimache which means that getting to sleep is a changing routine and that after my 10 days int he sun it is likely that only one side of me will have any sort of 'tan'.

Must go - Livy waiting in hotel room (which is no chore considering the balcony and amenities) as I dont think she realise how long a 'trip to the computer' would be..

xxH

ps I not that neither mez or geordy have updated their blog since I left, so I am pretty safe in assuming they write it purely for my pleaseure :)

No comments: