Monday, June 07, 2010

apologies galore

you know how im always like 'wah wah wah, life is on top of me, i cant POSSIBLY blog, my children might die, blah blah blah' ? well, life is geniunely throwing punches at the moment. not only can i not shake jet lag, but two little boys cannot shake jetlag either and I have a HUGE  list of things from phone plans to house hunting to medicare to childcare to simply having a shower. ze blog is way down the list. way, way, way, way WAY down the list (well, apparently not that way down, cos here i be... oh procrastination, my old nemisis). So whilst this particular entry is not going going to inform you of any details other than we are here, alive and starting a new chapter with excitment and panic, I DID want to say a big thank you and HELLO to a few emails and texts I have had from some eager aussie beavers and yet not acknowledged. Seriously - im loathe to actually 'clear out' my inbox, god knows the additional work I have awaiting me in it's depths. But today I managed to charge a mobile phone and am now back on my old Aussie mobile (the one i have had for the past few trips home). I'm not saying im going to answer you (single parenting n a haze of jetlag?!?! mghehadnlhjbvkfdjnbvdfjlnvfd is all i have to say to that) but am receiving.  Hopefully turn a corner in the next day or two. Watch this space.

3 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

G'day mate and welcome home!!!!

just take it easy on yourself. plenty of time to organise those things.

Just enjoy being in aussie land with your boys.

x ox ox

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

Agree with Geord - take it easy, enjoy the disorganisation and chaos for a few more days.

But seriously, get your shit together by end next week feather. You're supposed to be supporting ME though my mental chaos and the prospect of birthing, babies etc....

;) xox

Verity Slee said...

happy return to southern town. Enjoy it! xxxx