Wednesday, September 09, 2009

One of the 40

For Dave's recent birthday, I undertook the mammoth task of finding 40 presents to celebrate the occasion. In this 40 were some tickets to nights out in London over hte rest of the year. Without kids to whining and tugging at your ankles or hip to feed them, bath them, milk them... I digress. Already we have seen the Picasso exhibition at hte National Gallery in June and Cold War Kids in Camden. Coming up are Lily Allen in Brixton and Michael McIntyre at the O2 Dome. For those of you who have been forced to watch UK tv for more than 5 minutes in hte last 2 years would be familiar with Mr. McIntyre. However some of you may not and below is an example of why im excited. I give you: The Man Drawer.

You're Welcome.

3 comments:

B said...

Oh, my word, that was hilarious! We don't have a loft, unfortunately, but we do have a communal garage that the french seem to use in much the same manner. I found magazines, neatly bundled, from 1994 the other day....
Man drawer = comic gold, beacuse it is too true. What a great night out, and Lily Allen too, I'm green with envy!

Mezzle said...

I like the guy, I really do (Stu LOVES him), and I do njot say this so that you'll spend the whole night waiting for him to do so ... but do you think he giggles at himself just a little too much?

Having said that, I think he would be great live.

Oh, and well done on the old 40 pressie challenge - I can't quite work out how you found the time!

Anonymous said...

i love the giggle.

i love the campness.

his dvd tha came out last xmas (alive nad laughing or something?) is hands down the funniest hour long stand-up dvd i have ever watched.

he's always on those crappy ITV specials like 'Top 100 Funny Films' or '50 bes teen stars' and being genuinely amusing.

xh