Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FINALLY

has come the time where I am allowed to make public the fact that my sister Olivia and her man Chad are going to be adding to the family. YAY LIVVY! After a pretty rough first trimester, Liv has passed all the tests with flying colours and is now beginning to stare at prams obsessively ( 3 or 4 wheels? ohh... the suspension on that one looks good), wonder whether a nursing pillow is necessary or whether ordinary one will be just fine (ordinary all the way) and whether to epidural or not to epidural (Give me an E! EEEEE! Give me a P! PPPPP!).

Due date is January 23 (!!!!) and will be a delivery suprise. I am hoping for a boy, but recognise that someone needs to inherit my Barbie collection, so would be very chuffed for a girl also (Sorry Satine. You are just going to have to wait and see). And with our potential return suggested for sometime next year, I expect Christmas 2010 in the Anders house to be a wholly new experience.

Congrats Liv nad Chad - I'm so pleased for you.

9 comments:

Beth said...

WOWZA!!! Such HAPPY Anders news!! Congratulations to all, especially the mum and dad to be!!
xoxoxo

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

ah, brilliant!! Congrats to Liv & Chad.

Are you really "Moving" back to Oz next year (ie for good?!).... You know, although SOOOO much has happened in that time, it kinda only seems like yesterday that you and Dave, me and Al were boozin it up at a Watson's Bay session to end all Watson's Bay sessions...... What a great visit.

I wouldn;t be givingn away those Barbie dolls too quickly - don;t you have a few more "additions" to make before reaching a full cricket team???

xx

Geordy and Pete said...

happy baby to liv and chad!

wonderful news!

ps- come home heather. enough is enough now.
x

Geordy and Pete said...

happy baby to liv and chad!

wonderful news!

ps- come home heather. enough is enough now.
x

Verity Slee said...

oh my god! Congrats to them and you Aunty Feather. That is SO cool!!!!! Yeah come home Feather clan! COME HOME!!!!!!

Verity Slee said...

p.s. I hope the little one inherits all of the amazingly beautiful qualities that come with being born on the 23rd of Jan! Geordy Rose freakin rocks my sox off baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geordy and Pete said...

hee hee yay for me!

yay for livvy and chad baby.

x

love ya vee

Anonymous said...

Congrats Livvy and Chad... That'll be one cutie pie baby!!!
A total Anders Brood :o)
Come home Heather XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

That was Nadsie by the way ;o)