Friday, July 25, 2008

The answer is....

No. Not yet.

I don't now why. Perhaps the ice cream induced extra padding is to blame. It must be comfy in there.

Perhaps Monday? Maybe Tuesday. I don't know.

Either way, I've did a refresher flick through my pregnancy book two days ago and I must say I'm not too worried about the delay. So many memories came flooding back and I am now terrified. TERRIFIED.. Absolutely panicing over the idea of childbirth and it's repercussions. I feel all shaky and weepy just thinking about it. Seriously. Last time I was all nonchalant thinking 'thousands of women do it every day, I'll be fine'. HAHAHAHA. Naieve, I was. It was not ok. It was not fine. It was an absoulte trauma. And at the first sign of a contraction I'm going to stip naked in the hospital waiting room and scream at them to shove a needle in my back. And if they don't do it, I'm going to eat them one by one until they do.

3 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

oh babe.
you have just freaked me out completely.
i see 20 minutes ago you are still with child (inner thoughts).
I don't know how you are coping.
we are sending all our love.
x

Anonymous said...

Now?? News please...
XX Nadsie

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing page turner, am checking you out several times a day, just hoping there wil be news soon xx Lisa