Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Trade Off

If you do nothing else for me this year, watch An Inconvenient Truth

Its been out long enough that hopefully most of us have. But I watched it again tonight, and it electrified the hairs on the back of my neck.

There are many problems and issues in this world that demand our attention, but there is none greater than the survival of our planet. It is so important.

Watch it. Be inspired. Make the changes you can. Vote for the future of our planet.



''Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them.. now.''

1 comment:

Me said...

Absoultly 100% agree. I watched this movie last November and found it so scary, more so because its so true. I also own the book if you'd like to have a read...and I went to the live earth concert too!!! Lisa :-)