Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How Do You Like Them Apples:

Not posting much, am I? Not much fun for you uncommenting viewers out there is it? You feel sad each time you check and you see nothing new.

But basically: I have a life again. A LIFE. one where I drive, I see friends and family, and I go out in the evening sans the little man. It is awesome. It is the best thing ever. I do not want to leave. The sun is shining and HURRUH HURRAH HURRAH - Fred has started to go to sleep at 8pm and sleep through to 8pm with one wake-up for a feed around 4am. We have our evenings back!! I can't even begin to say how this has revolutionised our life. We pray that it will continue back in England, and we are not praying people.

Anyway - not much to say other than Fred was awesom on the plane, Fred is awsome with all the hundreds of strange new people, and I have eaten a port elliot bakery veggie and cheese pastie with and a farmer's union iced coffee drink. Together. CHerry Ripes, caramello coalas, cibo coffee and gelati, watsonia cheese and king island roaring forties blue, copers pale sparking, draft and light, golden gaytimes, harbour town including everythign under $10 Valley Girl. Summer rolls, Honey logs, AFL, sunshine. SUNSHINE. Dates with dave.. you name it, it is happening.

A full report will be written upon my return.

6 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

bloody fantastic!

you deserve it babe.

x

Beth said...

It sounds like you're living the life. Good on ya', Hez! You and Dave deserve it. It appears little Fred does well on Aussie time. Interesting! Don't worry about your life back in London, I'm more than willing to babysit so you and Dave can take a night or two or ten off. I'm counting down the days...

Me said...

You go girl...miss cherry ripes lots... :-) glad its all good

PS but we've been turning on the sun over here for you too

p.j.r said...

Hey Heather,
It might not be Friday anymore where you are, but sure still is on the west coast.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lady.
Hope to see you soon.

PJ

Geordy and Pete said...

happy birthday heatherrrrrrrrr

wo o wo o

love ya

x

Anonymous said...

darling feather,
me hopes that you had the bestest boofaday on the 4th ever! first one as a mummy! I sent you an sms pre going to India saying I will miss your bday and will call you as soon as I get back but think you may have already been on your way to Oz so sms may not have reached you??? anyhow.... you have a mobile in Oz, or Dave? Me still owe you bday call! love you xxx Vee