Saturday, December 09, 2006

With Love....

Well it was inevitable really, so I won’t bother apologising. Please click hereto see the newest blog in town, or on the link to the left.

Firstly, a big THANK YOU to all the well-wishes both Dave and I have been receiving over the past few days. The texts, emails, comments and phone calls have been appreciated. It really is the most amazing thing, we simply love sharing it with all our friends and family. I intend to reply to and speak with all of you, but as the days slip away from us under a haze of nappies, breastmilk debates and simply staring at our son; I have not been getting around to it. Similarly, I promise the a more detailed recount of the birth will come when I am back on top of the game. Which hopefully is not too far off.

Anyway, much love to you all. We are so, so happy at the moment. Life is pretty wonderful for our little family, we feel quite blessed.

xxx Heather

1 comment:

Geordy and Pete said...

you deserve it sugar.

we are both extatic for you.

xoxoxox