Saturday, November 11, 2006

This Week's Big News

You might be expecting me to mention the encouraging political changes taking place in the US in this entry, or perhaps some comment on Britney (... am I the only one who doesnt care beyond feeling that divorce is something really, really sad?). You might even be waiting for my thoughts on Blogger's new upgraded services that came through today (RAD). But you would be wrong on all counts.

Because today's BIG news is that my great Canadina mate Patty is joining blogland. And even better than that is that she is an unemployed computer nerd - so regular entries are pretty much guarenteed. And not only THAT, but after reading the first few entries and finding myself nodding furiously, she write with Heather-approved sense. So to get your daily fill click here or on the link to the left.

2 comments:

p.j.r said...

I don't know if I'm prepared for the 'celebrity' of being part of the heather anders blog list. That's a pretty top-notch list of authors you have there. But thank you for adding me - I feel extremely special.

p.s. I just checked out your photo albums page, and became very jealous of all the pictures from your trip to Toronto last Feb with Beth and Leah. I wish I could have been there (and therefore I hate all of you).

Anonymous said...

Heather... you can be soooo self-centred sometimes. The BIG news of the week is that Damien is in the TOP2 of Idol... that's right, off to the Opera House!! And you heard it on this site from the beginning - i know how to break a story, eh?!

Anyway, big news from here, so all very excited.

Also VERY excited about your coming bub.. from the looks of your pic, soooo not long to go now. how very exciting. reading back over this, i have written excited way too many times... hmm anyway. lots of love to you at the mo darlin... xxx al&al