Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Poor Little Neglected Blog

My poor little blog doesnt seem to receive any attention from me anymore. When I first got him, I doted on him every day, wrote reminders in a pocket diary in mental preperation, was inspired by the thought of detailing my daily events to him. In those first few lonely months, his company was of great comfort as he listened to all my problems when no-one else was interested.

However.. then I got a job, started making friends, regained some sort of social life... and he has turned into a slightly annoying thing that hangs over my head and takes time during my precious weekends.

Im so busy at work I dont have the time to write here during the day. Im so exhausted when I get home after a long day/commute that doing anything other than eating and watching tv is impossible.

But soon, but soon, cos there are stories to tell (Cricket at Lords, Eleanor in town, WHeat the new job actualy is, Black Tie Emap-Awards night [though dont remember that too well], Nadsie and Sharpie coming over from Dublin, Pete and Geord stopping for a night in transit, etc. etc.)#

So soon, very soon.....

No comments: