Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Bombs

Dear All,

Perhaps what happened in London today has made the news back in oz. I assume it has. It should do. To all those who care (which is probably everyone taking the time to read this). I am fine.

Not to sure what to write, feel a bit shaky and there are constant reports/ rumours. I was held underground on the Northern line just outside of Kings Cross Station for half an hour. I assumed it was just a typical breakdown, and was annoyed that it was going to make me late. When we finally got out. The smoke, the smell, the injured people... not too sure what to write about it.. it was horrible. It took me half an hour to walk to work. All the places that were hit were on my line or places i walked past. We are not allowed to leave the building as Tavistock Sq is 100 metres away from here. It's really scary.

But all is well, im fine, dave is fine.

Love to all

xx H

No comments: