Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It begins..


Like all good tales, this one begins in Adelaide. City of Churches. Gateway to the Outback. The Home of Mt Therbarton. However, unfortunately it won't hover here long as the world is too large, and I am too impatient (impatient in a sloth-like way - as for 24 years, Adelaide has had me riveted)

Anyways - the point is, that this coming Saturday (April 9) I'm packing my backpack and heading into the wild unknown (read: numerous suitcases, Dave's comfy apartment). After a night in Sydney with Al & Al, it's off to India for 10 days (Mumbai/Bombay and Bangalore) and then on to London with an ETA of 21st of April.

And thanks to Courtney's suggestion, I'm taking all of you with me. Whilst some would argue this is a small step away from actually hosting a website and being an official computer nerd, I prefer to think of it as keeping an online diary. A public diary. It allows me to keep all of those people who are interested, updated on what i've been doing - without having to send group/individual emails [read: easier for me]. It allows me to let you guys see photos of my travels without you having to download huge files (*Ben lets out a yee haa*). It also lets you guys make retorts/adoring comments on anything I have written... in a public forum (ridiculing my spelling is not alloud).


So this is the website: http://hnanders.blogspot.com/ visit me often.


Go on... add me to your favourites. You know you want to.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, let me be the first to sound the nerd alert......
"""NNNNEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDD"""
Love ya, hope you got to india safely

Heather Anders said...

takes one to know one.