Friday, March 17, 2006

Corrections

It has become apparent that a few corrections need to be made to my previous 'Ramblings' post where I singled out all the loyal readers of this website.

Firstly, my mum does read the website every week (why not daily?) and it was unfair to single her out as a member of Suckland. It is far more appropriate to put my dad on that list, as he is of the 'School of Mez' - barely able to turn a computer on (apparently this has imporoved in recent years, but I prefer to remember the confused, angry computer-user of a few years back). Mum did however, mention that she struggles to get very far in each of my posts, as the spelling is so bad....

Secondly - I left 'Han Solo' off the list of loyal wesite viewers and this was wrong. I dont think anyone has put more comments on this site than them. However - I am somewhat confused by who, or what, Han Solo is. I suspect that most times it is my Canadian friend Patty, but the fact remains that my other Canuk friend Graeme, co-hosts the Han Solo site, so it could be him. So I wasn't exactly sure which name to add to the list, (see me wriggle my way out of this one)....and then my head exploded.

Anyhoo... that is pretty much all. For now. Im going to go mad on the photos this weekend and hopefully put another bunch on. You never know.... it could be you.....

xxH

No comments: